Good afternoon Family,
Hope everyone is healthy and safe. How are you all?
August is almost over and school for some has already begun. We have had a beautiful summer despite the virus crisis and political battles.
I hope you were able to find time to rest and reflect while also enjoying time with family.
The Fall in God's calendar is an exciting time. As we enter the Jewish new year Sept. 18-19, 2020 you will begin to hear more prophetic utterances and calls to prayer. This is why I'm writing.
Pastor and I would like to invite you to join the Global church call to prayer and fasting. There are several ways to join which I will list in this email. This is a great time to be alive!! We believe that in this season we will see Miracles, Signs and Wonders. I told Nate today, I want to see it all! I want to be a puzzle piece in the great picture being built before our eyes, don't you??
RED has been invited to participate in three events:
- The Free-Methodist Prayer Summit | Every Sunday Beginning 8/23/2020 through 9/27/2020 at 6pm est. on Facebook Live @ fmcusa
- KMI Network 90 Day Apostolic Prayer Movement with Fasting | Begins 8/24/2020 ends 11/23/2020. Each participant is asked to fast 1 day a week.
- If you want to participate in this please respond to this email with your contact information, which day of the week you will fast and which type of Fast you have chosen. (Complete Fast, Daniel Fast or Liquid Fast)
- Every week we will send you the prayer points for that day.
- The Return National and Global Day of Prayer & Repentance | go to thereturn.org for a full explanation of this event. It will be from 9am to 9pm on the 26th. This event will be at the National Mall in WA DC and online.
Prayer is the Lifeline of the church and the preserver of the world. while I trust that each of you has a very personal life of prayer, I urge you to join in the Corporate prayer which is equally as important. Feel free to pick at least one of these events to participate in.
2 Chronicles 7:14 - "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
1 John 5:15 - And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.
As One in Christ,
Pastors Nate and Brisy Ortiz